The LEDWALL is located a few steps from the historic center of the city, it is installed inside the famous “Giardini Margherita park”, overlooks the ring road, the most important and busiest artery in the city.
The Giardini Margherita park is the historical public park of Bologna. Opened in 1879 with its 26 hectares of land it is the ideal destination to relax, rest and rediscover contact with nature a stone’s throw from the chaos of the city.
The ring road boulevards surrounding Bologna are bordered by the old medieval walls which, thanks to 10 “gates”, allow entry to the historic Bologna city center.
In addition to the intense car traffic, inside the median there is the “Tangenziale delle Biciclette”, a bi-directional cycle path used by thousands of bicycles every day.